Women in Nigeria do not play with their beauty, and for that reason, there is always a high demand for women’s hair, so in this guide, we shall share with you how to start a hair business in Lagos.
The hair business is one that is getting in the market so fast due to the huge demand by many.
The hair business requires one to know of the products they are dealing with and know much about hair.
Here is a look at the basic guidelines you need to start a hair business in Lagos.
How Much Capital Is Needed To Start A Hair Business In Lagos
The business will require a stock of items, a space to be rented, and marketing. Also, some business permits and certificates.
To keep the hair business up and running in Lagos, one may need up to 500,000 Naira.
Types Of Common Hair You Can Sell In Lagos
There are different types of hair, from extensions to wigs, that one can dwell into.
Here is a list of different types of women hair you can sell in Lagos:
- Synthetic hair
- Expression attachments
- Brazilian hair
- Human hair
- Peruvian hair
- Indian hair
The hair comes in different styles, colors, makes, and even prices.
This is the main reason why it is absolutely important to know and understand the hair business.
Tips To Starting A Hair Business In Lagos
Acquire all the necessary business permits and insurance from the health and fire departments.
This will ensure your safety those of employees and your business will run smoothly.
- Find a suitable location near a town center with potential customers.
- Get to learn about the business before venturing into it. Learn what other business owners face the strengths and weaknesses.
- Market your business on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
- Buy all the necessary equipment to start off the business.
- Hire competent employees who will help your business grow.
- Rent a spacious building to do the business
- Set a payment method for those who prefer online payment.
- Make sure to offer discounts to those faithful customers.
- Last but not least, set a business plan to guide your business and help it grow.
Is The Hair Business Profitable In Nigeria
It’s every woman’s dream to look beautiful, and she is willing to spend every cent to make this happen.
The hair business in Lagos is one of the biggest growing businesses in Nigeria.
The demand is high makes the market steady and profitable.
It is quite a luxurious business to venture into.
The business will be able to generate up to 350,000 naira per month if taken seriously and managed well.
That is all you must know for now on how to start a hair business in Lagos. We shall do our best to regularly add more relevant information.