The city of Lago is very clean and that is not just an order, but it’s a habit of the people living there, as they spend a lot to keep their surroundings clean. So in today’s business guide, we shall share with you how to start a cleaning business in Lagos.
To start any business requires a lot of effort and capital, depending on the size of the business.
The cleaning business is very profitable but requires one who has skills and is efficient in working.
How Much Money Do You Need To Start A Cleaning Business
When approximating how much money you will need to start a cleaning business, put into account the costs of the business permit.
Also consider the rent if you are going to rent one, the cost of the equipment, and the insurance fee.
In addition to that, you need to factor in marketing and advertising costs, and the employees’ wages.
With this, you will need around 800,000 Naira.
Tips To Starting A Cleaning Business In Lagos
- Market your cleaning business.
- You can also use online platforms for advertising your business, such as Facebook, Twitter, or even WhatsApp.
- Have a budget on how much money you are willing to spend.
- Do not forget to register your company or Business name.
- This will allow your business to not only run smoothly but also be trusted by others.
- If possible go for cleaning training as many people prefer trained professional cleaners.
- Purchase the needed cleaning materials to be able to offer quality service.
- Employ other qualified people to help you with the business.
- Last but not least, set your payment rates and charges.
How Do I Charge For Cleaning Services In Nigeria
Once you are ready to start the cleaning business, you need to set the rates. Here are some of the rates uses in Lagos, Nigeria;
1.For a three-bedroom apartment, most cleaners charge between 23,000 Naira to 35,000 Naira.
2. The cost of cleaning a duplex in Lagos with more than three bedrooms ranges from 34000 Naira to 55,000 Naira.
House cleaning services in Lagos cost between 4000 Naira to 8000 Naira.
Is It Worth Starting A Cleaning Business In Lagos
A cleaning business is worth it because of the low startup costs that you will need. You do not even need to buy or rent a space.
As long as you have the training and the right equipment, you are ready to start.
The cleaning business is also great as you do not have to work all day long. Just a few hours of cleaning, either on weekends or evenings, and you are done.
The cleaning business earns one a good amount of money as long as the work is well done and you have good advertising skills.
That is all we have for you on how to start a cleaning business in Lagos Nigeria.