With many people ordering items from an online site, there is a need to start a bike delivery business in Lagos.
Delivery services in Nigeria are making a great impact in the buying of goods and services industry.
One can start big using trucks or can also start small with a bike. It is quite the easiest job and requires a small capital to start.
Here is a look at the business and its requirements.
How Much Capital Do I Need To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Lagos?
To start a bike delivery business in Lagos, one will need to purchase a motorcycle, rent space, office equipment, and a dispatch box.
The motorcycle costs between 200,000 Naira and 400,000 Naira. The dispatch box may cost between 30,000 Naira to 50,000 Naira.
A total of 700,000 Naira will be good to start you off and get you the right permits.
Tips To Successfully Start This Enterprise In Nigeria
Here are some vital tips you must consider before starting a bike delivery business in Lagos:
1.Have a business plan that will guide your business
2. Acquire all the necessary business permits to run your business.
3. Market your business all over. You can start on social media to supermarkets and other malls and shops.
4. Brand your business. Let it be unique and stand out from the crowd. You can also brand shirts and jackets and the bike itself to be easily identified.
5. Employ other trusted motorcyclists who will help you deliver the items.
6. Rent an office space that you will be working from.
7. Register your bike delivery service
8. Look for a suitable location to do the business, somewhere with security and potential customers.
9. Ensure you set reasonable charges for your delivery service business.
10. Set a payment method
What Do I Need To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Lagos?
For starters, this is quite the easiest job. Here are some of the basic things you will need for your bike business in Lagos:
- Some space to store the items and bikes.
- Mobile phones
- Computer or laptop
- Dispatch box
- Stationery equipment and desk
- A motorcycle or two, depending on your capital
- And lastly, software to track the orders.
Is The Bike Delivery Business Profitable In Nigeria?
The bike delivery business has provided meals to a lot of families and education to others.
In short, it is a life changer with this one can earn between 200,000 Naira to 400,000 Naira. Depending on the scale of your delivery service, the profits may be more or less.
That is everything you must know on how to start a bike delivery business in Lagos. We shall do our best to add more relevant information to this guide.