Here is another business idea guide on how to start an Airtime Business in Kenya
Many people are looking for side hustles that can help them solve their financial crisis and provide a better life for their families and own self.
Starting an airtime business is quite beneficial and does not require much capital.
Requirements To Start An Airtime Enterprise
To start an airtime business in Kenya, here are the things you need:
- handset or mobile device and a sim card with a
- registered company to sell Safaricom, airtel, Telkom, Equitel, or KPLC tokens.
- One must buy a token and airtime vending machine, such as Mpya, and Pesapoint Airtime Machine.
The machines can be inserted with any sim card and dispense out vouchers with the airtime bought.
Airtime Vending machines vary from 23,000 shillings to 34,000 shillings depending on the distributor.
It is economical, keeps a record of all the airtime you have sold or bought together with the profits earned, and is also multi-user.
The Best Airtime Vending Machine
These are the types of airtime vending machines you can use in Kenya:
Smart Touch Screen Airtime Vending Machine – The device is portable and also really lightweight and costs around 30,000 Kenyan shillings.
Stationary Airtime Vending Machine – It comes with a power bank used to run it. It’s heavy compared to the smart one and costs around 23,000 Kenyan shillings.
How Much Is The Cost To Start An Airtime Business In Kenya
The airtime business can be done with as low as 30,000 Kenyan shillings, which is a good amount for those new entrepreneurs who do not have a lot of savings.
Where Can I Start An Airtime Business In Kenya
The best thing about airtime business is you do not need a place or location to be able to do it.
The business can be done in the comfort of your home by simply using your phone.
You can start by advertising it on social media and telling your friends and family to buy airtime from you whenever they need some.
Buy an airtime vending machine and put it alongside your business. With this, you are guaranteed extra income from selling airtime or KPLC tokens.
Benefits Of Starting An This Profitable Venture
1. It does not require large capital with as little as 30000 shillings; you are good to go.
2. The business can easily be done at the comfort of your home or alongside any other business that you have.
3. You get a 6% commission on any amount of airtime that you sell. You also get a KPLC commission which is way more than the airtime commission.
That is all you need to know on how to start Airtimes Business in Kenya.
- How To Start Farming Business In Ghana – Farming Business Ideas
- How To Trade In The Nairobi Stock Exchange – Start Trading In NSE Stocks
- How To Start A Gym Business In South Africa
- How To Start Fabric Business In Ghana – Profitable Fabric Business Ideas
- How To Start Fast Food Business In Nairobi – Great Tips For Fast Food Joint
- How To Start A Restaurant Business In Nairobi – Restaurant Business Ideas
- How To Start A Hair Business In Lagos – Hair Beauty Business Ideas
- How To Start A Bread Business In Lagos – Profitable Bread Business Ideas
- How To Start A Profitable Frozen Food Business In Lagos, Nigeria (2021)
- How To Start A Logistics Business In Lagos – Logistics Business Ideas (2021)