A Bookkeeping business in Kenya involves handling income and expenditures, organizing tax returns for business clients, and processing payrolls. In this guide, we will show you the bookkeeping business ideas in Kenya and how to start them.
It is quite an amazing business to start and venture into as long as you are hardworking and good at doing calculations.
Cost Of Starting A Bookkeeping Business In Kenya
The cost of starting a bookkeeping business isn’t that much as it majorly depends on your knowledge of the area.
An office that is well set up with office equipment may require around 50,000 shillings.
Now your work will be looking for clients and setting up meetings with them to start working.
Tips To Starting A Bookkeeping Business
1. The first step is to have a plan. Have a business plan on what you want to deliver, how you want to deliver it, where you want to be located, what is the cost you expect and what the profits will be at the end.
2. The next thing to do is the ‘who?’ Who do you want to deliver the services to? What kind of clients do you want to work with, which industries or companies they run, what kind of problems they face, and so on.
3. If it’s long-term work, there may reach a time you will need an assistant or more employees to help you with work. Look for someone ready to work and up to the task.
4. Make a service offered to companies, friends, or people who may need bookkeeping services. This will attract a high market, especially if your work is of high quality.
5. Advertise your business on social media such as WhatsApp status, Facebook, and Twitter. You can also make a step ahead in creating your website with a unique logo.
6. Acquire the necessary business permits and insurance to have your business run smoothly.
7. Have a tidy and well set up office. Remember, first impression matters.
Places To Start A Bookkeeping Business In Kenya
When starting a bookkeeping business, look for a place that can be easily accessible by potential clients.
A place that has well-designed offices and with target companies nearby. This makes it easier for not only them but you.
Benefits Of Starting A Bookkeeping Business In Kenya
1. The bookkeeping business is easy to start as long as you know about what you are dealing with.
2.It is also very profitable as they pay huge money for bookkeeping services, especially big companies.
For now, that is all you need to start your Bookkeeping Business in Kenya.
- How To Start Farming Business In Ghana – Farming Business Ideas
- How To Trade In The Nairobi Stock Exchange – Start Trading In NSE Stocks
- How To Start A Gym Business In South Africa
- How To Start Fabric Business In Ghana – Profitable Fabric Business Ideas
- How To Start Fast Food Business In Nairobi – Great Tips For Fast Food Joint
- How To Start A Restaurant Business In Nairobi – Restaurant Business Ideas
- How To Start A Hair Business In Lagos – Hair Beauty Business Ideas
- How To Start A Bread Business In Lagos – Profitable Bread Business Ideas
- How To Start A Profitable Frozen Food Business In Lagos, Nigeria (2021)
- How To Start A Logistics Business In Lagos – Logistics Business Ideas (2021)